Review the following lectures:
For this assignment, consider that organizations must create a structure that is best adapted to its industry, goals, and resources. Managers rely on the structure to control outcomes, which involves monitoring and influencing employees to gain the highest productivity possible.
Respond to the following:
- Analyze the pros and cons of both centralized and decentralized structures.
- Explain whether a decentralized structure would work for any organization. Why or why not?
- Evaluate how an organization can be effective when decisions in a decentralized structure are made by employees and not managers.
- Analyze how both centralized and decentralized structures influence innovation.
- Explain how both centralized and decentralized structures impact employee motivation.
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Create a 4–5-page Word document.
- Name your file as SU_HRM5090_W3_Project_LastName_FirstName.