- Search Engine Optimization, commonly referred to as SEO, is a run through of increasing the amount of traffic to your website by using animate search engine.
- SEO is beneficial to Coca-Cola company in the marketing sector and many other sectors of the company.
- SEO is significant to Coca-Cola in the following aspects.
- Increased visibility and ranking ii. In web traffic iii. To control trust iv. The user experience v. In growth
Increased Familiarity and Rating.
- When surfing over the internet, we often consider the top results.
- Coca cola has a variety of products and also with a number of rivals. These factors necessitates proper advertisement and receipt of information by potential clients.
- SEO, therefore functions to popularize coca colas products services and event opportunities.
- SEO does this by succoring higher in the search results. By extension this makes it visible to more people online therefore increasing the audiences.
- Consider a scenario that potential clients cannot see coca colas website, what do you think would happen?
- This would have adverse effects on the company.
- SEO upsurges Coca-Cola’s company’s organic search engine traffic. This causes a significant increase in the number of visitors to their page.
- An increase in the visitors means and increase in the sales since people develop interest in the site according to how relevant it seems.
- A higher SEO score means an easier appearance on the search engines.
- SEO ,makes Coca-Cola trust worthy as many people often believe entirely in google endorsed company.
- An increased trust therefore is advantageous to the company as trust is key to production of goods, services and also in seeking employments.
- A well enhanced website has clear information of the services and goods offered by Coca cola company. In addition to that it gives answers to FAQs and there is exclusively important.
- According to (Dover,2018),SEO makes it easier. Enables retrieval of any kind of information a customer would like to have.
- SEO is crucial to growth of The Coca Cola company.
- A higher SEO rank increases the potential customers ,who would refer friends of friend who in turn refer to other friend of friends of friends(Rani,2013)
- This chain continues indefinitely and therefore provides growth to coca cola.
Improved engagements, traffic and conversations.
- In the recent past there has been an upsurge in mobile traffic, local search has befitted Coca-Cola company.
- Local SEO targets an organization’s digital properties for an exact locale, making the organization easy to find ,therefore increasing he possibility of involvement and transaction(Grapobnne,2011) .
Impact on the buying cycle
- In the customers perspective, the biggest pro of the internet is possibility of research.
- Incorporation of SEO maneuvers in providing information online does magic to Coca-Cola.
- Positively, an impact is caused to the buying cycle as a result of this use of the various SEO tactics.
- SEO is undoubtedly very important and definitely costs some penny.
- We all know that just like any other company, Coca-Cola also seeks to maximize profits and minimize costs.
- SEO is somewhat cheap. Its significance to the organization surpasses the cost of implementing it(Tedele,2019).
- It must also not be forgotten that SEO gets better with the attention and finance allocated to it.
- Amerland, D. (2013). Google Semantic Search: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Techniques That Get Your Company More Traffic, Increase Brand Impact, and Amplify Your Online Presence. Que Publishing.
- Dover, D., & Dafforn, E. (2011). Search engine optimization (SEO) secrets. Wiley publishing.
- Grappone, J., & Couzin, G. (2011). Search Engine Optimization (SEO): An Hour a Day. John Wiley & Sons.
- Rani, P., & Singh, E. S. (2013). An Offline SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Based Algorithm to Calculate Web Page Rank According to Different
Parameters. International Journal of Computers & Technology, 9(1), 926-931.
- TADELE, H. (2019). EFFECT OF DIGITAL MARKETING ON CONSUMER BUYING BEHAVIOR IN CASE OF COCA-COLA ETHIOPIA (Doctoral dissertation, St. Mary’s University).