· Using what you have learned from PMGT 510, PMGT 540, PMGT 572 or any other courses in the program, compare and contrast traditional waterfall projects and what you have done during this semester’s project.
Please use PMBOK processes and knowledge areas for the comparison.
· Monitoring and controlling.
PMBOK knowledge areas:
· Project integration.
· Project scope management.
· Project time management.
· Project cost management.
· Project quality management.
· Project Human Resource Management.
· Project Communication Management.
· Project Risk Management
· Project Stakeholder Management
· Project Quality Management
You must include examples and screenshots from PMGT 572 Scrum framework project and PMGT 510 or PMGT 540 traditional waterfall project to show the similarities and/or differences.
This cannot be a generic difference between the two project management frameworks.
Submit PowerPoint presentation of at least 20 slides. Introduction and closing slides will not be counted as part of the required twenty slides.
Indivudaul Assignment Rubric
|Indivudaul Assignment Rubric|
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeSubmitted on time||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePresentation has twenty slides or more||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePMBOK five processes were used for projects comaprison||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePMBOK 10 knowledge areas were used for projects comparison||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePresentation has screenshots from traditional and Scrum projects.||
|Total Points: 100|