Interview someone that is in Medical Administration. You will make up the interview. Make certain to include pertinent details about the interviewee, the company, the position, etc. You may find some of the following questions helpful as you prepare for your interview. Write you interview in paper format. Must be a minimum of 200 words
*see examples attached below*
· What are your short-term and long-term professional goals?
· How are your goals consistent with those of your company?
· What kind of individual does your employer generally look for in an applicant, beyond the basic job skills requirements?
· What are your major strengths and weaknesses?
· How do those align with or serve your company?
· Why do you like working for this company?
· Do you have any outside interests, such as foreign travel or photography, which you can utilize within your job?
· What advice would you offer an individual interested in working for your company?