HPS100 Research Report
Time and Place
Short Description of Proposed Project
People’s Beliefs About the Subject in that Time and Place
Tools and Materials
Rough Research Plan
Justification of Project to the Community
There are no sources in the current document.
Research Report Rubric /100
- Are the sentences grammatical and properly spelled?
- Are paragraph breaks used appropriately?
- Is the writing clear and simple?
- Are the important historical claims cited properly?
- Are the citations formatted in the specified way, using Word’s citation functions?
- Are there sufficient sources to cover the major claims in the research?
- Are there at least 5 scholarly citations used?
- Does the report show a creative approach to the question?
- Is the report reasonably unique amongst others, in at least some aspects?
Viability of the Proposal /25
- Does the justification to the community sound like it would be convincing?
- Does the project sound within the realm of possibility, assuming the community buys in?
- Does the proposal draw on materials and tools that would be available in that time and place?