Chapter 2, Corporate Strategy and its impact on IS&T
Research the use of relational databases in social media marketing by using these resources. Compile these resources into a three page, APA formatted commentary, which answer the elements in part ©, below. (Bibliography included)
a.Hoffman, Fodor. Can You Measure the ROI of Your Social Media Marketing? MIT Sloan Management Review. Fall 2010. Get access to it through the link here, https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=social+media+marketing&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart
b.Lynda.com. How Relational Databases Work. link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5YnKt2aOCs
c.Comment upon a recent social media campaign which you have experienced, personally.
- What was the subject of the campaign, and by whom?
- What venue did the campaign use (instagram, facebook, google ads, etc)
- What language, messaging, or other communication techniques did it use? Why, do you believe, did this marketing communication arrive in your online experience, or be shown to you?
- What data did it attempt to collect from you?
- What actions did it prompt you to take, or how did it try to compel you to act, in relation to the brand?
- How impactful was the campaign, in compelling you, as a consumer, to act?
- Did the marketer learn more about the demographic it targeted? If so, how, or why not?
- Assume the campaign targeted several groups, and how did it spur them to respond. How did it measure its impact?
- Did you observe any advertising technology, used by the campaign? What tools did the campaign appear to use, to analyze the viewer?
- Research the concept of relational database schema. What would the database schema look like, for this project?