Please ensure that you provide a brief description of the project case and the organization where the project was executed.
1. Examine the current state of organization and the context in which the IS/IT project is executed.
2. Consider the issues related to the quality of the project and evaluate the tools used to address those issues.
3. Investigate the leadership style used by the project manager to motivate the team members. Analyse the methods used for conflict management.
4. Examine the approaches used for stakeholder identification and evaluate the methods used for effective communication amongst the stakeholders.
5. Analyse the tools and methods used for planning and conducting procurement.
6. Examine the risks which would have a negative impact on the project and evaluate the tools used to analyse those risks.
7. Include how being a part of this subject has impacted your personal and professional journey into the global project management field.
Please consider some general instructions for preparing your assessments as given below.
A Project Report
General Instructions –
1. If you have sensitivity about criticising your own organisation or any other organisation, remove any specific reference to the identity of the organisation, the people within it, or the identity of any projects referred to. The assessment is intended to develop your analytical skills and ability to suggest improvements.
2. Do not exceed the word limit. Give concise descriptions of projects and avoid irrelevant technical detail. In marking the assessment, attention will be paid to clear and concise expression of ideas. Include and refer to appendices if you feel they are required to provide a clearer understanding of the relevant project details, extensive attachments will not be read. Including unreferenced appendices will lose marks.
3. Formal documents like Cover Page, Executive Summary, Table of Content, Appendix, References are not included in the specified word limit.
All your claims and recommendations must be supported by relevant literature. Hence, significant amount of academic reference from high quality journals must be included in the report.
Laureate_Assessment_Template.Docx Page 2 of 2