Find a specific job opening posted online within the last 9 months. You will develop a Job Application Cover Letter (as though you were applying to that position) that highlights and emphasizes why you are the most suitable candidate for this position. For the purposes of this assignment, you can present yourself as a recent graduate if needed.
**Please look for Transportation Manager jobs**
Complete the cover letter on page 1 of the submission and then include a link to the job posting on page 2 (a copy and paste of the link is acceptable and the link must work). To compose the letter, use the general writing guidelines on pp. 266-267 in the text for structural and content guidance. Note: An example can be found on p. 263, Figure 13.8.
The message should take the form of a business letter; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
The job letter / application message must adhere to the following requirements:
- Highlight relevant background and job history information specific to the opening.
- Emphasize significant qualifications and exclude nonessential ideas.
- Follow proper letter formatting techniques per business letter format.
- Use an appropriate and professional greeting and closing.
- Use professional language.
- Paragraphs effectively developed and efficient. Note: Six (6) or seven (7) lines when possible.
- Make sure there are no grammar or spelling errors.
- Eliminate wordiness and unclear sentence construction.