Instructions: Write a 300-500 word substantive journal describing how a graduate of the SMC-DL would employ critical and creative thinking to assist with the assessment of an organization.
As you reflect upon this module, think about how creative thinking is related to critical thinking and how a Sergeant Major can benefit by incorporating the concepts to solve problems within their organizations by maintaining awareness of their cognitive biases.
In your journaling process, think about how the concepts of critical and creative thinking could help you assess an organization. Consider explaining the concepts of the three main topics and then illustrate in a example of how you would use as a Sergeant Major.
Post should be:
· Double Spaced the entire paper IAW APA 7th Edition 20
· Standard-sized paper (8.5″ x 11″)
· 1″ margins on all sides
· Size 12 pt. Times New Roman font
· Use flush-left alignment and ragged right; do not divide words at the end of the line.
· Indent paragraphs five spaces (Set the tab key)
· Use one space at the end of a sentence.
· Abbreviations: The first time you use a term, spell it out in full, followed by its abbreviation in parentheses; thereafter, you may use the abbreviation only.