Leading as a Practice Scholar
video (Links to an external site.)Watch the video to address the following. Be sure to provide specific examples for each practice of exemplary leadership.
- How will you establish personal credibility as a leader? How will you model the way for others?
- What strategies will you use to inspire a shared vision for those you lead?
- How will you challenge the current process to lead change?
- What strategies will you use to enable others to act?
- How will you recognize the contributions of others?
Use an APA 7 style and a minimum of 250 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least three (3) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 years), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website or blogs should not be used.