Literature Review 20-22 pages double spaced including title, abstract, and reference page
a Title Page
• an abstract for the topic
- Provide an introduction to the topic to include your point of view (proposition) on the topic •
- Explain why the topic is important
- Explain why studies/articles chosen to be included in the literature review are important
- Integrate the key details of the literature (articles) to support your view (proposition) on the topic
- Identify inconsistencies in the literature and offer explanations to address these inconsistencies
- Conclude by making clear how the material in the review has supported your view (proposition) as presented in the introduction.
- Provide a Reference Page(s) for the paper
- The paper will be typed, double-spaced, use Times New Roman in 12-point font and otherwise follow APA formatting standards. The length of the paper should be at least 20-22 pages.
- You must include at least eight (9) peer-reviewed academic articles in your paper to support your literature review. You should follow, “Guidelines for writing a literature review” by Helen Mongan-Rallis for assistance with this assignment.