l responsibilities. Managers’ unethical behaviors or decisions have made news headlines, as they are obligated to make ethical decisions on behalf of their organizations.
Discuss one of the following unethical decisions made by a manager in an organization you have worked for or one you have researched:
- Participating in bribery.
- Misusing company funds.
- Cutting corners on quality control.
- Covering up incidents.
- Falsifying records.
- Withholding important information.
Please remember to cite your source if you are using a company you have researched. If you are using a company that you have worked for, please use the person’s title and not their name and avoid including any other identifying details.
Address the following:
- What were the consequences of the unethical decision?
- From an ethical decision-making standpoint, what could the manager have done differently?
Respond to at least one of your classmates’ posts.
Word Count Requirements:
Your discussion main (original) post must be at least 250 words to fully demonstrate your understanding of the discussion questions.