Watch the videos, then add your own brand stories. You must do BOTH items
- Start a thread with the name of a winning brand and the area of success (e.g., Atari wins on Innovation) OR a losing brand and the area of failure (e.g., Pan Am loses on Customer Engagement).
- Explain why you believe this brand is winning/losing (in 300 words or less)
- What are they doing right/wrong?
- Is this something that has changed or have they always been “good/bad” in this area?
- Is this a brand that you use now or have used in the past?
- If so, what do/did you like about it?
- If not, why have you not used this brand?
- Has market/marketing research helped them?
- If so, how has it helped? You can speak about activities you know or suspect they have done to guide their strategy.
- If not, how could it help? Talk about what you might recommend to help them.
- Would you say that they are more “product-focused” or “consumer-focused”? Why?
- Find an existing thread with the name of a winning/losing brand and area of interest with which you agree and add your comments (as described above) to that discussion.