Multinational corporations (MNCs) are companies that own, control, or manage production and distribution facilities in several countries. For this Final Paper, select one large U.S. MNCs such as Microsoft, Google, McDonald’s, Coca-Cola, etc. You may find a list of multinational corporations by (Links to an external site.).
PLEASE THOROUGHLY READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AS THEY ARE VERY DETAILED. THANK YOU!
In your Final Paper,
- Describe your company’s markets and financial situations during the past five years.
- Evaluate company’s involvement in international trade. Has your company been actively participating in exports or bypassing exports, that is, making money from its foreign operations – manufacturing in the markets where they sell – rather than from exports?
- Assess your company’s contribution to the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) and jobs/employment during the past five years.
- Discuss any challenges your company has encountered in international trade over the past five years.
- Analyze the effects of the U.S. federal government’s fiscal policy and the Federal Reserve’s monetary policy on your company’s international trade.
- Evaluate the impacts of any contemporary fluctuations in exchange rates on your company’s transactions with two other countries of your choice:
- Country 1: NAFTA country (Canada or Mexico)
- Country 2: Non-NAFTA country (an EU or Asian country)
The Final Paper
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or credible sources.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Avoid hyperlinking shortcut words and phrases like “introduction,” “clip,” “scholarly resources,” etc.
The word or phrase you are hyperlinking to the source must exactly match the title of that source.
Please revise the sentences in a way that allows you to introduce the source by its title so that students are clear about what they are clicking on.
Alternatively, you could keep the sentences as they are written and remove the hyperlinks. Then include a sentence(s) at the end of the paragraph/bullet that introduces the sources mentioned by hyperlinked titles of the sources.