Choose an artist that you would want to represent.
It must be a musical artist!!!!!!!
It should be someone who is currently unrepresented but has some experience in their field and is at the point where he or she is ready for a manager.
You may select an unrepresented artist with whom you are familiar, or you may select someone you find on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, or other reputable internet sources.
If you’re uncertain whether your choice of artist is appropriate for the assignment, or if you’re having trouble finding an artist, contact the instructor in advance of the due date.
Create a Word document (at least 4 double-spaced pages) with a heading for each question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Answer the following:
• Who is the artist you represent? What is their talent?
• Write a brief bio of the artist.
• What have they done so far in the industry? Describe examples of their work.
• Why did you choose this artist? What traits do they have that make them a viable client?
• What will your role as a manager include to help their growth as an artist?
• What unique opportunities do you see for this artist?
• What are the risks associated with this artist?
• Write a chronological list of goals you plan to help the artist achieve, include short-term and long-term goals with a starting date and completion date for each.
• Write a list of the steps you will take to build the career of the artist, including the steps needed to achieve the goals.
• Develop a timeline with action items on the timeline for each goal or step in the artist’s career.
Cite resources on a separate reference page.
Incorporate the concepts and terminology learned from this week’s readings into the paper, demonstrating how the career plan you created reflects the concepts learned in the Lesson activities.
- Save your work as a PDF document that contains all parts of the assignment.
- Name your document as follows: LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME_CareerPlan