- magine that you are employed by one of the following:
- The social services division of a state or city government
- A citizen action committee made up of community members
- A police or fire department
- A school or educational organization (public or private)
- Develop a 1,050- to 1,400-word needs statement and management plan that will be part of a proposal for a fictitious, grant-funded project of your choosing on behalf of your agency or organization. Include the following sections in your submission:
- Paragraph One: Describe the characteristics of your fictitious agency or organization.
- Paragraph Two: Discuss the possible funding sources you might contact for this grant proposal.
- Needs Statement: Establish the specific problem the proposed project will address.
- Management Plan: Describe the responsibilities of the project director (you) and any staff you will employ to implement the grant.
- Format your paper in accordance with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Copyright 2018 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Plagiarism Free Papers
We have a team of professional writers who writer the entire tasks assigned to them afresh. Plagiarizing papers is not an option. Thus, we write assignments from scratch using our unlimited resources and the expertise in research to prepare assignments with references that correspond with accurate in-text citations.
+1 (209) 4875 5892