- In Week 3, you should have begun soliciting recommendations from current or previous employers or supervisors. If not, begin soliciting recommendations via LinkedIn or contact them directly by email or telephone. Be polite and professional in your solicitation. Try and acquire the recommendations before the end of the week.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that evaluates the recommendations you received, and those you did not.
Consider the following:
- Who did you reach outto and what is their relation to you?
- Who responded andwhat did they have to say?
- Was there anything inthe recommendation you felt was missing?
- Who did not respond?Is there a reason why they might not have responded?
- What didthis assignment teach you about your professional relationships with current orprevious employers or supervisors?
- What can you do to strengthen weak professional relationships?
- Include copies of the recommendations in your paper.
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.