1) Minimum 8 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 4 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
1. What is the significance of evidence-based practice to health care?
2. Discuss the most reliable evidence-based sources.
Topic research proposal : Knowledge about HIV / AIDS and sexual behavior in adolescents in the San Francisco Community, California.
Now that you have submitted your research proposal and you are preparing to submit your research proposal presentation,
1. How confident do you feel about developing a research proposal as part of your future career as a nurse researcher? Explain your answer.
2. What questions or concerns do you still have about conducting research in nursing?
Select one of the future issues presented this week : Health Promotion
1. Examine the issue in terms of cultural diversity, health promotion, and communication methods.
2. Discuss in detail how this issue affects healthcare delivery and advanced nursing.
1. What are the challenges encountered in data collection as it applies to research?
2. What are the types of interview technique when interviewing participants?
3. List your preferences of types of interview techniqueand tell us why?
As discussed earlier in this course, your personal teaching philosophy is a work in progress. You will revisit and revise your teaching philosophy that you submitted (See File 1). As part of this assignment, you should evaluate your original philosophy and include a one-page discussion of how your thoughts and ideas about teaching have changed and developed during this course. Guidelines for revising your teaching philosophy and the one-page discussion are below.
Assignment Guidelines (3 pages)
1. Reflect on the teaching principles and practices discussed during the course.
2. What did you learn about teaching that you did not know prior to this course?
3. What stood out as important to you over the past 8 weeks?
4. Consider how you might expand, adapt, or change your original philosophy to your current perspective on teaching (or you may feel compelled to take it in a completely new direction).
5. Clearly express your current teaching values and beliefs, and discuss why you hold those values and beliefs (whether or not they have changed).
6. Describe your current teaching goals (whether or not they have changed).
7. Explain the teaching methods or strategies that you believe are best (whether or not they are different from your original philosophy). Note: make sure the teaching methods you find best are consistent with your goals.
Discussion evaluating (1 page) how your personal thoughts and ideas about teaching have changed during this course.
Compare your original philosophy (File 1) y to your revised teaching philosophy and evaluate the following in a one-page written discussion:
1. Have your teaching goals, methods, or strategies changed, and if so, how and why? Have your teaching priorities and/or perspectives changed or shifted, and if so, how and why?
2. Do you value different learning experiences, and if so, what are they and why?
3. Include any additional information that may highlight how your thoughts and ideas have changed or developed during this course.