1) Minimum 9 full pages
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Part 7: minimum 3 pages ( write in the first person )
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
- 1. Analyze the roots of public health nursing.
- 2. Explain its influence on practice today.
- What are some of the characteristics of an effective crisis interventionist?.
- Explain your answer – Mention at least of 3 of the characteristics and explain each one
- During your practicum, determine what clinical problem or issue the organization is facing ( Infection Control and Prevention).
- Discuss two implications for nursing.
- What is the main issue for your organization (Infection Control and Prevention) explain .
- Addressing a solution to evidence-based nursing practice
- Discuss what might be the first step in addressing and resolving this issue.
Child abuse and maltreatment is not limited to a particular age—it can occur in the infant, toddler, preschool, and school-age years.
1. Choose one of the four age groups (preschool) and outline the types of abuse most commonly seen among children of that age.
2. Describe warning signs and physical and emotional assessment findings the nurse may see that could indicate child abuse.
3. Discuss cultural variations of health practices that can be misidentified as child abuse.
4. Describe the reporting mechanism in your state (Florida) and nurse responsibilities related to the reporting of suspected child abuse.
1. Compare the physical assessment of a child to that of an adult.
2. Describe the similar/different aspects of the physical assessment, explain how the nurse would offer instruction during the assessment.
3. How communication would be adapted to offer explanations, and what strategies the nurse would use to encourage engagement.
- How do you envision this course adding to your knowledge of pharmacology?
- How do you think you will use knowledge of pharmacology differently as an advanced practice nurse than you do as an RN?
- What are your expectations of your advanced practice role, specifically as a prescriber?
- What do you think the role of standards of care are in the prescribing process?