- Course Competency:
- Identify local, state, and national resources which facilitate safe and effective transitions of care for older adults.
- Your supervisor at Rasmussen Home Health Services is satisfied with the resources described in your annotated bibliography and is eager for you to continue your work. As a next step, your supervisor wants you to develop and share the following items with them.
- Write an introduction about your in-service presentation topic.
- Create an outline that identifies and describes the important content areas for your in-service presentation topic.
- Write a conclusion.
- Provide an APA formatted References list that contains at least 2 credible references that you intend to cite in your presentation.
- Tip: For information about creating an outline and writing an introduction or conclusion, consult the resource below.
- What are the essential parts of an introduction?
- What does a “good” outline look like? What does a full-sentence outline look like? How do I create one?
- How do I write a conclusion?
- Tip: Once you receive your graded submission, be sure to review the supervisor’s feedback. You want to make sure that your next submission shows that you made appropriate improvements based on the feedback.
Submit your completed outline assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
Plagiarism Free Papers
We have a team of professional writers who writer the entire tasks assigned to them afresh. Plagiarizing papers is not an option. Thus, we write assignments from scratch using our unlimited resources and the expertise in research to prepare assignments with references that correspond with accurate in-text citations.
+1 (209) 4875 5892