1) Minimum 8 full pages
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 6 pages
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms (Mandatory)
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 10 references not older than 5 years
Minimum 2 references in part 1 and 2
M;inimum 6 references in part
5) ***************Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Assume that you have knowledge that the nurse working with you on your unit has been illegally using drugs.
1. Discuss your professional obligations and institutional obligations to disclose this.
2. Discuss the referral sources for impaired nurses in your state (Florida).
3. Analyze the impact of this issue on your advanced practice role as a practitioner
1. How can the formation of Accountable Care Organizations improve quality of care and make providers more responsible for cost of care?
2. Give an example of a study that has addressed coordination of care and has had documented success.
3.Describe the study and its implications for care.
The nursing process is a tool that puts knowledge into practice. By utilizing this systematic problem-solving method, nurses can determine the health care needs of an individual and provide personalized care.
Write a paper about cancer and approach to care based on the utilization of the nursing process.
Include the following in your paper (Mandatory):
Describe the diagnosis and staging of cancer.
Describe at least three complications of cancer, the side effects of treatment, and methods to lessen physical and psychological effects.
Discuss what factors contribute to the yearly incidence and mortality rates of various cancers in Americans.
Explain how the American Cancer Society (ACS) might provide education and support. What ACS services would you recommend and why?
Explain how the nursing process is utilized to provide safe and effective care for cancer patients across the life span. Your explanation should include each of the five phases and demonstrate the delivery of holistic and patient-focused care.
Discuss how undergraduate education in liberal arts and science studies contributes to the foundation of nursing knowledge and prepares nurses to work with patients utilizing the nursing process. Consider mathematics, social and physical sciences, and science studies as an interdisciplinary research area.