Organizational Behavior- Management
at least 300 words per question
Please complete the following steps:
1. Go to www.16personalities.com to take the free MBTI personality test. Submit your answers to determine your personality type.
2. Make note of your personality type (example: ISFP – Adventurer). Review your results paying particular attention to the “Career Paths” and “Workplace Habits” sections.
3. Download the Job Descriptive Index (JDI) Questionnaire from Moodle. Review the instructions and complete the survey on job satisfaction.
4. Once you’ve completed the JDI survey, determine which facets have the highest job satisfaction and the lowest job satisfaction.
PLEASE PROVIDE RESPONSES TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1. What is your MBTI personality type? Were the results accurate, why or why not? What are some of the challenges that exist in the workplace as a result of differing personalities?
2. What did your scores from the Job Descriptive Index Questionnaire reveal about your level of job satisfaction? Were you surprised that your scores were higher in a particular facet and lower in another facet? What are some things that your organization can do to improve your job satisfaction in your lowest area?