Organizational dynamics is concerned with how people within an organization behave and react to each other, and of how the organization can be made to work more effectively. Furthermore, organizational dynamics can be executed through various leadership tasks.
For this assignment, assume the role of a director at your local hospital. You have been tasked with presenting a PowerPoint presentation (PPT) during the Quarterly Director Training Meeting. You are to present on at least three effective methods to assist the departments within the organization to work more effectively. Conduct research and choose methods supported by scholarly resources with a proven record of achievement.
The PowerPoint should be a professional annotated presentation (i.e., voice-over, animations, pointers, etc.); provide substantial information; and be at least 10 slides (not including the title and reference slides).
For additional information on how to complete an annotated presentation, review the following source:
LLCCedu. (2015). Recording a PowerPoint Presentation with Annotations. [Video File]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/Z9sQUVir7VQ
SLP Assignment Expectations
1. Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your design of your PPT.
2. Limit your total PPT to a maximum of 12 slides, not including your title or reference slide.
3. Support your SLP with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3 references. Use the following source for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
4. You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
5. Georgetown University Library (n.d.) Evaluating internet resources. Retrieved from https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content