Patient Outcome & Sustainable Change
Nursing homework help
Please, No Plagiarized Work
Topic: Quality and Sustainability Paper Part 3 – Implementation and Evaluation
The Quality and Sustainability Paper is a practice immersion assignment designed to be completed in three sections. This is part three of the assignment. Learners are required to provide a theoretical framework that supports the design and implementation of their evidence-based quality and/or safety program and discuss expected outcomes.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
· This assignment requires that you support your position by referencing at least six to eight scholarly resources. At least three of your supporting references must be from scholarly sources other than the assigned readings.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Write a paper (2,000-2,500 words) that provides the following:
1. Identify a quality, change, or safety theory you will use to support the implementation of your quality and/or safety program. Provide evidence that supports the use of this theory within the program you designed.
2. Provide the design of your evidenced-based quality and/or safety program that can be implemented to improve quality or safety outcomes in your identified entity.
3. Discuss expected outcomes of your implementation and how to ensure their sustainability.
Practice Immersion Hours:
You are required to complete your assignment using real-world application. Real-world application requires the use of evidence-based data, contemporary theories, and concepts presented in the course. The culmination of your assignment must present a viable application in a current practice setting. For more information on parameters for practice immersion hours, please refer to the DNP resources in the DC Network
Read Chapters 8-10 in Outcome Assessment in Advanced Practice Nursing 4e.
Will, K. K., Johnson, M. L., & Lamb, G. (2019). Team-based care and patient satisfaction in the hospital setting: a systematic review. Journal of Patient-Centered Research and Reviews, 6(2), 158-171. doi:10.17294/2330-0698.1695
Brown, L., & Overly, F. (2016). Simulation-based interprofessional team training. Clinical Pediatric Emergency Medicine, 17(3), 179-184. doi:10.1016/j.cpem.2016.06.001
Van der Biezen, M., Wensing, M., Poghosyan, L., Van der Burgt, R., & Laurant, M. (2017). Collaboration in teams with nurse practitioners and general practitioners during out-of-hours and implications for patient care; a qualitative study. BMC Health Services Research, 17, 1-9. doi:10.1186/s12913-017-2548-x
Barratt, J., & Thomas, N. (2018). Nurse practitioner consultations in primary health care: A case study-based survey of patients’ pre-consultation expectations, and post-consultation satisfaction and enablement. Primary Health Care Research & Development , 20, 1-8. doi:10.1017/S1463423618000415