Peer-Evaluation Pro-Forma Answer Sheet
NAME THIS FILE ACCORDING TO WHICH TEAM YOU ARE PEER-EVALUATING BEFORE SUBMITTING IT TO MYLO. FOR EXAMPLE: “TEAM A.docx”
- Did the team define the ethics theory correctly?
- a) To what extent was the team’s definition of the ethics theory accurate and comprehensive?
- b) What additional information should the team have included in their definition?
- Did the team explain the steps in the application of the theory to an ethical dilemma?
- a) Were all of the steps correctly identified?
- b) Were the steps correctly and completely defined?
- c) What additional information should the team have included?
- Did the team apply case analysis process to the case in an accurate manner?
- a) Were any relevant case facts missing from the team’s analysis of the case?
- b) Were any irrelevant case facts included in the team’s anaylsis?
- c) Did the team identify the correct decision-maker in the case?
- d) Did the team identify the correct ethical dilemma in the case?
- e) Did the team correctly define the punishments for each of the ethical dilemma options? If not, why not?
- f) To what extent did the team accurately apply the ethics theory to their ethical dilemma?
- Did the team present a logical recommendation to the ethical dilemma faced by the decision-maker in this case?
- a) Did the team specifically state which ethical dilemma option they would recommend to the decision-maker in the case? Yes or No?
- b) Was the team’s ethical dilemma recommendation correct? If not, why not?
- b) To what extent did the team’s Final Recommendation avoid the spcific punishment(s) attached to the ethical dilemma option?
- d) Could the team have included any additional recommendations to help the decision-maker avoid the punishments?
Use this page to complete your answers if you run out of room in the answer boxes.