Skill(s) Being Assessed: Communication (persuasion)Criteria for Success: In this assignment, you will:
- Deliver a written presentation with clear and consistent(speech
- Deliver a presentation of appropriate length (3–4 minutes).
- Develop a logically organized speech that includes all required components (introduction, main and supporting points, conclusion), and uses effective transitions.
- Craft an introduction that engages the audience, previews main points, and presents a clear message.
- Develop a conclusion that reinforces the central idea and uses a strong closing.
- cite at least two credible sources during speech that support or reinforce the main points.
- Use ethos, logos, and pathos effectively to persuade the audience.
What to submit/deliverables: 3–4 minute speech .What is the value of doing this assignment? Writing clearly and powerfully is critical throughout your professional and academic careers. You might have to present to your supervisor or colleagues, to your peers in another course, or even to your local school board. This assignment gives you an opportunity to practice your communication skill. It will show that you can effectively deliver a persuasive speech. This assignment asks you to use what you’ve learned during the course about actively listening, responding in the workplace, and persuasive communication to effectively deliver a persuasive writing.Your goal for this assignment is to: Practice your written communication skills. You will do this by creating a persuasive speech on a collaboration tool.
Steps to complete: In Week 10, complete and submit your assignment in BlackBoard using the following steps:STEP 1: Review the scenario from Assignments 1 and 4.Scenario: Your organization recently shifted to remote work. Since that time, you have heard complaints from a few co-workers concerning the lack of collaboration tools and difficulty effectively collaborating in a remote environment. You also know that your supervisor has recently received a number of complaints concerning the company’s online collaboration tools. Because of these complaints, your supervisor is in search of technology that can be used to effectively facilitate remote collaboration.Your co-worker recently left you a voicemail message expressing extreme frustration with the lack of collaboration tools and has asked if there is something that can be done to help the organization select and implement a collaboration tool. As part of the task force researching collaboration tools, you have been asked to present on one collaborative tool – providing context on the tool and the advantages of adopting the tool. Your goal is to convince the leadership team to adopt the collaborative tool for use throughout the organization.