- Create a persuasive speech~ A Demonstration presentation (showing how to do something)
- Plan your speech, considering what your introduction, main points, and conclusion will include.
- Organize your speech, following the structure of Monroe’s Motivated Sequence. Your speech should include an introduction, body, and conclusion. The introduction should contain your key message. The body should cover your main topics and support to back up your main points. Make sure that all support is relevant and from credible sources. Your conclusion should summarize your main points and provide a call to action.
- Create notes or bullet points for your speech
- speech should be 3 to 5 minutes in length.
Plagiarism Free Papers
We have a team of professional writers who writer the entire tasks assigned to them afresh. Plagiarizing papers is not an option. Thus, we write assignments from scratch using our unlimited resources and the expertise in research to prepare assignments with references that correspond with accurate in-text citations.
+1 (209) 4875 5892