From an analysis of the data you researched in Topics 5-7, create a 12-15-slide research plan presentation on the research you have done.
Include the following:
- Literature Review- Summarize the literature you researched on Police and Community Relations.
- Statement of the problem- State your research question.
- Methodology- Describe the research instrument that will be used to answer the research question.
- Response- Outline the plan to create policy to enhance police-community relations.
- Assessment – Explain how you can evaluate if the plan worked.
Title slide and reference slide are not included in the slide count. Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Please ensure the speaker notes include 35-50 words each.
Include graphs, charts and other visuals in your presentation that will enhance your analysis.