Knowing what you have experienced as a customer will help you understand how to better communicate with customers you face. After reading the text and participating in the scenario, reflect on how a company has demonstrated showing value and appreciation for you as a customer.
Address the following in your initial response:
It is much more costly for a company to attract new customers than to retain current ones. There are many ways a company can show recognition and appreciation for the business of a customer. What are ways you have been shown that a business values you as a customer? Describe the situation, considering the following:
- Did you know that they were available to answer any questions or deal with any issues?
- Were the practices and procedures clear to you?
- How did they convey enthusiasm, interest and care for you as a customer?
- What type of recognition did you receive for your business?
- Why would you continue to do business with the company, based on your experience?