PROJECT MANANGMENT ESSENTIALS
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussions and any insights gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
This week’s assignment will be to write a 1500 – 2000 word, or enough to fully cover the primary topic of module 6 in a written paper.
· Produce two documents, (which will also be required in module 8), for this assignment.
· The first is a Project Cost Document and the second a Project Procurement Document.
· You will need to study the required contents from your text and other research required from EBSCO or ProQuest.
· The content you will use for creating procurement and costs for the project are what you have completed Project Libre for and all other work related to your chosen project.
Each should have a separate cover sheet naming the plan you are submitting but they can both be in a single document. Again, if after my review, you need to make changes, do so, and add the two documents to the final project document for week 8.
Writing Assignment Considerations:
· Include a title page and reference page in APA style
· Introduce your assignment
· Use the three to five section titles and fill in the discussion and include personal experience/observation
· Include a Summary of what you have covered aligning with the introduction
· Include the appropriate, at least three as described above, APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions
· save your assignment as a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx)
· File name:
· name your saved file according to your last name, first initial and the week (for example, “jonesb.week1”)
· submit your assignment to the Drop Box
Project Management Institute® Talent Triangle: