For this fourth assignment, you will present the proposed solution for your evidence-based intervention and outline the implementation and evaluation plan.
In 100-250 words, present a detailed explanation of your proposed solution (new policy, process, procedure, or education that addresses the problem or issue you identified for your project). Include rationale for why you selected proposed solution. The proposed solution should be based on the support indicated in the literature review.
Preparing an Implementation Plan
Develop an implementation plan (500-750 words). The elements that should be included in your plan are listed below:
- Strategies for obtaining necessary approval(s) and securing support from your organization’s leadership and fellow staff. If you are proposing a change in current policy, process, or procedure, first describe the current policy, process, or procedure as a baseline for comparison.
- Description of implementation. (When and how will the change be integrated into the current organizational structure, culture, and workflow? Who will be responsible for initiating the change, educating staff, and overseeing the implementation process?)
- Resources required for implementation: stakeholders; assessment tools (questionnaires, surveys, pretests and posttests to assess knowledge of participants at baseline and after intervention); technology (technological or software needs); funds (cost of educating staff, printing or producing educational materials, gathering and analyzing data before, during, and following implementation); and staff to initiate, oversee, and evaluate change
Prepare an evaluation plan (500-750 words) supported by your critical analysis of the literature.
- Discuss methods to evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed solution.
- Describe what your projected outcomes will be and what variables will be assessed.