AS Description: Select 1 area from forensic engineering, forensic linguistics, forensic oceanography, forensic medicine, forensic digital investigation, forensic social work, forensic nursing, forensic pathology, forensic anthropology, or forensic archaeology. Use your textbook, the assigned article and any other outside sources to delve into the career expectations within your selected area to create your response.
AS Instructions: Create your response in a word document with a minimum word count of 550 (count only your response not the question) and follow the format identified below. Copy and paste each component and then respond to each of the components with substantial factual points. Include your references in APA format at the end of your response. Format example:
- Forensic Science Area: Identify the selected area.
- Description: Provide a detailed description of the area.
- Education, Certification & Training Required:Explain how to be certified in the area, what education is required.
- Characteristics: Discuss what characteristics and skills would be best suited to this field.
- Salary Potential: Identify what the salary potential is in NJ and overall geographic areas.
- Work Settings: Discuss what type of work settings would be best suited for this field.
- Work Responsibilities: Provide specific work responsibilities.
- Challenges Encountered: Discuss what challenges an individual in this field would encounter.
- Field Growth: What is the proposed growth rate for this field.
- Professional Organization: Describe the organization and include the hyperlink
- Article reflection: Discuss your thoughts from the article establishing connections between the overall field and the forensic science area you selected
- Why is this field considered “Forensic”