In Week 3, you conducted an annotated bibliography based on the topic you chose. For this week, you will take that information and incorporate it into a final paper.
- The final paper will begin with an introduction of the topic you chose, using what you learned from the course to support your writing.
- The next section will be the literature review. The literature review is taking what you wrote for Week 3 Project with editing to fit into the essay (i.e., paragraph) format. Remember, the article references are now moved from the top of each article to the reference page.
- The next section will be the conclusion. The conclusion is basically a synthesis of what you learned from the literature review on your topic. What should also be included is what you learned throughout the course as it relates to your topic.
- Finally, there is the reference page. Make sure to follow APA format for all references.
Your paper should adhere to the following guidelines:
For the main sections, it should have:
- A title page
- An abstract (not more than 250 words)
- An introduction (the introduction not to be included as a heading)
- A literature review