Economics homework help
pick a chapter in the book
and do the project
more information in the doc Regional Economics Course Project blow
What should be the contents of the report?
• Your Name (does not count toward word count)
• Thetitleofyour chapter
• Theauthor of your chapter
• Describe the main public policy issue addressed in the chapter (about 200-300 words)
• Describeempiricaldatamentionedinthechapterandhowitisemployed by the author (about 200-300 words)
• Explain whether you were persuaded by the argument presented by the author or not persuaded (about 100-200 words) Minimum numbers above add up to 800 words (too short); maximum numbers above add up to 1,300 words (too long)
How long should the report be?
• Approximately 1,000 words (about 4 double-spaced pages)
• Gradingisbased, in part, on length
• Thereport should not be too long
• The reportshouldnotbetooshort