The aim of this assessment task is to investigate a specific Block chain solution and case study to understand how block chain technology has been developed and how it can facilitate daily activities of businesses.
Your tutor will select a block chain system for you during your tutorial in week Research the block chain solution selected for you to answer the specific questions Outlined below:
- Briefly explain the context of the business in which Block chain has been used.
- Explain the business problem that the blockchain solution is solving.
- How does the block chain solution (application) work? Identify the components of Block chain you learned in week 2 in this use case
- What are the benefits of using the specific block chain solution (for the industry and the organisation?
- What are the limitations of using the specific block chain solution (including legal and ethical limitations)?
You may use a variety of resources including (but not limited to) business websites, library databases, videos, and white papers to research about this use case.
- Write a report that addresses the areas outlined above. The report should not exceed 1,500 words. This excludes the reference list, title page, table of contents and appendices – if applicable. The report should be prepared in a word processing software such as Microsoft Word. The report should have appropriate headings and subheadings (including a cover page, an executive summary, an introduction and Conclusion
- you must use the Harvard referencing style (see, http:/libguides.mq.edu Au/ Referencing).
- Take advantage of the resources available to you. Learning skills workshops httpstudents.edu.au/ udy skills development workshop..calendar are highly recommended. Other resources are available here:https:students.mq.edu au/supportiatudy skills-development.
- Review the marking rubric so that you understand how you will receive feedback.
- You need to upload your assignment to http://learn me cu au by the above deadline otherwise, your assignment will be considered late (see unit guide for penalties).