Topic: Private prisons. The use of private prisons has been debated for years, and now more organizations are calling for their elimination.
Instructions: Answer the following questions in an essay that comprehensively discusses the issues raised by each question. Your answers should be written with correct punctuation, grammar, and citations. Your answers also should be sufficiently detailed to demonstrate your knowledge of the topics raised by the question. To formulate your responses, be sure to utilize your text and research for additional insight and assistance in creating real-world scenarios where applicable. This paper should be between 1,250 and 1,750 words.
- What is the structure of a closed managerial system?
- What is the structure of a private prison?
- What is the structure of a public prison?
- Why would states want to use private prisons?
- Why would states not want to use private prisons?
- How might the quality and delivery of services differ between private and public prisons?
- What administrative issues might arise from the use of private prisons?
Provide 2–3 illustrative examples to support your position.
Note: This assignment will require outside research. Include at least four peer-reviewed resources. You may consult the online Library, the internet, the textbook, other course material, and any other outside resources in supporting your task, using proper citations in APA style.