• Critique quality of the literature reviews conducted for two different types of studies- a quantitative and qualitative research.
• Identify and discuss the research questions, sampling and sampling sizes, research designs (qualitative vs. quantitative), hypothesis, data collection methods, and research findings.
• Discuss the credibility of the sources and the research/researcher’s findings.
• 400-word minimum/550-word maximum without the references.
• Minimum of 3 references (the course textbook must be one of the references) in APA format, must have been published within last 3-5 years.
TERM PAPER INSTRUCTIONS Due(7/30)
Term Paper (Outcomes 1,2,3,4): 6 hours Topic: Evidence Based Practices to Guide Clinical Practices · Explain the interrelationship between the theory, research, and EBP. · Identify and discuss the research questions, sampling and sampling size, research designs, hypothesis, data collection methods, and research findings from each study. · Identify the goals, health outcomes, and implementation strategilthcare setting (EBP) based on the articles. · Discuss the credibility of the sources and the research/researchers findings. · Minimum 5/maximum 7 page paper (the body of the paper), without the references, in APA format. · Minimum of 1 reference per page of the body of the paper (the course textbook must be one of the references), articles must be peer reviewed and must have been published within last 3-5 years.
PowerPoint Presentation Due(7/30)
• Present your Term Paper in class, minimum 10/maximum 15 slides, including speaker notes, excluding the title and reference slides. • Discuss how it relates to scholarship and EBP nursing practice.