Written Assignment Feedback Form
Content: 60 points of the assignment grade:
· Content requirements are addressed Project Paper Strategic Plan
· The project paper will integrate all of your work in the presentations. In completing the final paper you should include the following components:
· Key issues: An identification of key strategic issues facing the leadership with the rationale for focusing on them:
· Background Information
· Burden of the issue Nationally and Mississippi
· An analysis of the issue should explain how the key issues logically connects to healthcare services administration/management
· An analysis regarding the impact on the management of health care in terms of management roles, responsibilities, functions such as planning, controlling, staffing etc.
· Analysis of an impact of the issue in the past, present, and future
· Analysis of current polices are included, and recommendations for future policies are included.
· Did the group use any of the principles, theories, concepts, in the book to address the current health issue?
· Major points are stated clearly and are supported by research, specific details, examples and/or analysis
· The content presented is relevant, comprehensive and accurate
20 points of the assigned Grade
Organization and Structure
· The paper is well organized, clear, and effectively structured
· Each section of the paper have a clear topic, a point, a message or does the student just ramble?
· Does the paragraph form a clear and logical order?
· There is an introduction to gain the audience attention, provide sufficient background information on the topic
· Each team member contribution is integrated effectively rather than being a disjointed series of individual essays.
20 points of the assigned grade
Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar
· Is the paper headings, graphs, title page, and reference page consistent with APA formatting guidelines?
· References are included, and cited properly in the paper and in the reference page? (Seek guidance from the Writing Center).
· Is the length, section, font, margin, spacing
Modified from UOP 2017
Tanya Funchess | [School]