This week’s assignment will be your Signature Assignment. You will now apply what you have learned throughout the course by developing a comprehensive strategic D&I program for an organization of your choice. Make sure you can gather a great deal of information from your selected organization. The aim of this plan is to increase diversity awareness and to practice it across the organization. This assignment will be written in the form of a report and shared with executive leadership.
The elements of this report should include:
- A brief overview of the organization, its mission, vision, and values.
- A brief discussion on why D&I is important for this organization.
- A discussion of the diversity dimensions and their characteristics for this organization.
- A discussion of the benefits, costs, and ROI for implementing a D&I initiative for this organization.
- A step-by-step plan on how D&I will be implemented. In this plan, be sure to use diversity councils and ERG groups. Also, discuss how data will be collected and how the success of the D&I initiative will be measured.
- A discussion of the training that will be needed for senior leaders to execute D&I initiatives.
- A discussion about the policies that will drive your D&I efforts, and how they will be reevaluated over time.
Support your assignment with at least seven scholarly or professional resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, may be included.
Length: 12-15 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.