Facility Manager Interview: Part II
For this assignment, you will conduct the sports facility manager interview and reflect on the results of that interview. You will write a two-page paper sharing the results of the interview, what you have learned, and how the interview can be applied in your career as a sport facility manager. If you are not planning to be a sport facility manager, write about how this interview applies to what you have learned about basic sport facilities management principles in the assigned readings.
Steps for completing the assignment are as follows:
- Conduct the sport facility manager interview at the scheduled date and time.
- Read the instructor feedback from your Unit I Assignment, and apply it as you write this paper.
- Write the paper. Include in the content:
- the answers to the questions that you asked the facility manager,
- how this information can be applied to a career managing sport facilities, and
- a summary of what you learned from the interview.
- Submit your paper according to the information provided below.
Paper requirements are as follows:
Write a minimum of two double-spaced pages (APA Format).
- Address the topic of the paper using critical thought. The required information listed above should clearly stand out and be unambiguous. Otherwise, it will be determined to be missing.
- Ensure that all parts of your paper are formatted according to the APA style as detailed in the approved APA manual.
- Include a title page that includes:
- title of paper,
- your name, and
- university name.
- Include an introductory section at the start of your paper.
- Include the following first-level headings:
- Answers from an Interview with [sport facility manager]
- Application to Sport Facilities Management Career
- Conclusion (what you learned)
- References are not required for this assignment; however, include a reference page as the final page of your paper if references were used. Ensure that this page is completed and formatted according to the correct APA style.
- Avoid the serious consequence of plagiarism by using your own words, and include citations for sources you used.
- As with all discussion board responses and assignments, non-scholarly sources such as Wikipedia and About.com may not be cited in your work.
By the way, I have two attachments below which is a study guide to utilize for this assignment and the previous Interview from part 1 of this assignment to look over. I need a plagiarism report upon completion. If you need more time for this assignment let me know please! And please look over the following instructions above to assure the assignment is thoroughly completed.