Everyone: Do you practice Mise En Place in your everyday life? Why or why not? Explain and give two examples. (at least100 words)
Everyone: Find and explain a situation when you didn’t do it right the first time and had to do it again. Analyze it. (at least 100 words)
1.Find an example and explain a labor productivity improvement using other production factors. (at least 100 words)
2. Find an example and explain a labor productivity improvement using disruptive technologies. (at least 100 words)
Everyone: What does it mean to be exact in your everyday activities? And Do you practice it? Why or why not? Give examples. (at least 120 words)
Everyone: We did not mention American quality. What do you think about that? Do we rust “Made in America” products? What makes American products good or not so good? Give examples. (at least 120 words)
For 1-4 total word count is 300
1. What did you learn from the Seiko watch video? Be sure to relate the course materials.
2. What did you learn from the Lexus commercials? Be sure to relate to the course materials.
3. Which factors are more important in explaining the secret of German quality?
4. Which factors are more important in explaining the secrets of German quality?