The purpose of this assignment is to use health care economics to assist in developing a financial plan to support the viability of your health care organization.
Imagine that your CFO has asked you to present a high-level financial overview to the other administrators using the information found in the organization’s annual report (found in the study material, “Unity Health Care 2017 Annual Report”). Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of 12-15 slides (not including title and reference slides), that includes the following:
- Where does the company stand financially?
- How do the components of the health care finance system interact to provide the results you are given?
- Discuss the short-run and long-run costs of production. How do they fit into your overview?
- Include a supply curve on one of your slides. Discuss how you determined which factors affected the position of the supply curve.
- Develop a financial plan to support the viability of your organization.
Using Loom, record your presentation and submit the Loom file to the instructor.
Refer to the study materials for additional guidance on recording your presentation with Loom.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
MPA Health Care Management
4.3: Analyze how components of the health care finance system interact with each other.
MBA Health Systems Management
5.1: Develop financial plans to support the viability of health care organizations.