- 20% out of the total 100% will be deducted on each delayed day after the due day of submission
- Need to submit with the Turnitin report.
- Submit the paper to Blackboard “Brother Case” folder.
- No word limits
- No restriction on format
Maris Andersen is the owner of Sweet Toy Inc., a plush toy manufacturing company. He decides to implement lean process in the Customer Services Department. The current customer services operation process is as follows:
- Customer call the Customer Services toll free number provided by Sweet Toy.
- The operation hours of receiving calls is from 9:00am till 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, and two full time staff are on-duty to do the job.
- According to the statistics, the average handling time for each call is 6.5 minutes.
- After receiving each call, the staff will take, according to the statistics, approximately 3.5 minutes to mark down the issues.
- One staff will collect all the call reports made on that day and send them to their supervisor at 5:55pm every day.
- The Supervisor will pass the collected information to the Vice President on every Friday.
As the Lean Manager of Sweet Toy Inc., you are asked by Andersen to write him a DETAIL REPORT on HOW to implement Lean in the Customer Services Department. (Not less than 1000 words).