Assignment: Termination of Employment Letter
You have just been asked to terminate an employee. For this assignment you need to write a termination letter to include all of the following:
1. Name and Employee Information.
2. Date(s) when the incident(s) or action(s) occurred.
3. Reason for termination.
4. Notify them of any company property they must return: Examples: tablet, badge, company car, keys, etc.
5. Severance, benefits, and other compensation information.
6. Details about their final paycheck.
Note: You may want to use a termination letter template to assist you with this assignment.
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeRequirements||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeResponses||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeGrammar||
|Total Points: 25|