According to Branine (2011), there are five imperatives of managing effectively across cultures:
- Valuing diversity and equality as integral to organizational effectiveness
- Creating competitive advantage through flexible working practice and family friendly policies
- Understanding ethical and unethical behaviors in other countries
- Transforming the use of information and communications across borders
- Developing a sense of employee environmental awareness and well being
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that discuss in detail one of the imperatives of managing effectively across cultures. Include the following in your paper:
- The complexities of implementation of these distinct moves in the United States and one international labor market, such as England, Germany, Kenya, China, Jamaica West Indies, or United Arab Emirates.
- Compare the levels of progress made in the targeted locales.
- Draw conclusions about possible next steps in promoting progress.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Reference minimum of two (2) peer-reviewed APA References
Branine, M. (2011). Managing across cultures: Concepts, policies and practices. Los Angeles, CA: Sage. ISBN: 9781849207294