Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook:Chapter 15, 16
- Minimum of 1 outside scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
For the initial post, respond to one of the following options, and label the beginning of your post indicating either Option 1 or Option 2:
- Option 1: What items that you frequently use do you think have the greatest negative impact on the environment? Explain how the use of the item or items impacts the environment and the people in your community.
- Option 2: What steps might individuals in your own community taken to lessen negative impacts on the environment? What are some approaches communities could take to encourage members to reduce waste or negative impacts on the environment?
Follow-Up Post Instructions
Respond to at least two peers or one peer and the instructor. If possible, respond to one peer who chose an option different than the one you chose. Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification. Make sure that you add additional information and not repeat the same information already posted on the discussion board as you further the dialogue.
- 1 Full Page (Please)
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
- Include citations from at least the assigned textbook/lesson reading and one additional outside scholarly source to support your response.