- Imagine you oversee cybersecurity for a major online sales company. It’s imperative that you have the most effective cybersecurity available, Resolution after an attack has occurred is not a viable solution; your job is to make sure an attack never occurs.
Create an 8- to 10-slide multimedia-rich PowerPoint® presentation displaying the most common controls and associated threats to your business. Address the following in your presentation:
- What do they protect against?
- What is their purpose?
- Write a 2- to 3-page analysis of your findings answering the following questions:
- How are controls implemented to defend against attacks and to limit risk?
- What significance do the SANS 20 Controls play in network protection?
- What controls would you find in a security policy