TIME MANAGEMENT, WRITING SKILLS, AND FINANCIAL LITERACY
Setting goals is an important first step toward achieving success, but managing time and completing the tasks needed to reach those goals is a critical second step. Time is a valuable personal resource—when we gain greater control of it, we gain greater control of our lives.
Chapter 4 of Thriving at Trident supplies a comprehensive set of strategies for managing time, establishing priorities, combating procrastination, and completing tasks.
3-page reflection paper on time Management skills and how you can go about improving them. Review the strategies recommended for preventing and overcoming procrastination on pp. 78-80 from Chapter 4 of Thriving at Trident. Use at least two strategies from the chapter and at least one strategy from an additional source of your choice.
- An Introductory paragraph (what the paper will be about and provide the three time management strategies that will be covered)
- A Supporting Body (a paragraph with personal examples for each time management strategy; 2 strategies from Thriving at Trident and 1 external web source) There should be in-text citations for the three strategies and the sources listed on the Reference List page.
- A Conclusion paragraph that recaps.
- There will be a TOTAL of at least 5 paragraphs.
- Each of the paragraphs should be 4 or 5 sentences in length.
- Create a Reference List (i.e., Thriving at Trident and at least one additional source of your choice.
Youtube video SImple time management https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBfhefEWd-c