Many people do not understand the diversity of the fire inspector position and the training requirements needed to be successful. For this assignment, you will interview an active fire inspector or fire marshal. Ask specific questions about the duties and scope of the fire inspector, what training was needed, daily schedule, most difficult violation to enforce.Note: Contacts for your local fire department can generally be found via the Internet or on your city’s or town’s government website. Other city public safety organizations frequently communicate so local law enforcement, public health, or the emergency medical services may have the number as well. Additionally, many organizations now have social media accounts of all types.Prepare a minimum of six questions for this interview. After you conduct your interview, compile your research in an essay that focuses on the need for qualified and certified inspectors. Make sure to include a paragraph about the topics and interviewee, and a bulleted list of questions that were asked along with the interviewee’s responses.Your report should include the following elements.
- An outline of the responsibilities of the fire inspector. Be sure to describe why it is important to have properly trained fire inspectors.
- Explain what professional qualifications and standards are required in their position and their importance.
- Compare and contrast the training and certification from the interview with national standards.
- Discuss the allied organizations with which they work.
- Summarize what you learned in your interview.
Your submission should be two pages in length. This does not include the optional cover page and required references page. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting, however, is not necessary. A minimum of two references are required for this assignment