Unit 3: Assignment
· Points 20
· Submitting a file upload
· Available until Sep 13 at 11:59pm
Download the following Excel Spreadsheets:
Data and instructions included with spreadsheets.
· Refer to Assignments and Grading for information on assignment requirements, deadline, and grading rubric.
· Assignment problems are located in the text with the assignment.
· Answer all questions in the text for each homework problem.
· Use the Report Template to perform an in-depth analysis of the problem.
· Follow the directions on the template and utilize the proper report format shown in the template file.
· If the problem has an Excel spreadsheet accompanying the assignment, you MUST submit BOTH the Excel file and a completed Report Template with your analysis and recommendations.
· If the assignment has multiple Excel files, you may combine the analysis of all Excel files into a single Report Template. However, ensure you identify each problem with each analysis.
· All Excel files and Reports MUST be submitted as a single upload to your grade book.
· i.e. if there are three Excel files, you must complete all three Excel files
· Complete a Report using the template. You may combine the analysis as stated above.
· Submit all three Excel files AND the combined Report Template to your grad book.
· Analysis should demonstrate the student’s interpretation of the data based on the information in the corresponding chapter of the text, and their own critical thinking/intuitive skills. Creative thinking and assumptions are allowed, and encouraged, to fully analyze the data.
· Analysis of the data in the charts must be separately submitted in a Word document.
· If the problem is in Excel format, students must answer the questions in the text as a foundation for a detailed analysis of the chart and accompanying data.
· Analysis/interpretation of the data in the charts is required.
· Do not describe the chart, rather interpret what the chart is displaying based on the data.
· Be specific in your analysis of the chart, and incorporate the material into your answe